funsec mailing list archives

Re: Merry Christmas, sucker!

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:46:49 -0600

From:                   "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date sent:              Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:37:24 GMT

OK, some may find this offnesive, but:

The victim told investigators that a woman walked up to him as he was
getting into his pickup truck and exposed herself before she pulled out
a hammer

Pulled a hammer out of where?

and
broke his window. He said a second woman pulled out a gun and robbed him.

This just sounds really bizarre.  I am having trouble visualizing it.
(Yes, even that  part.)

Apparently you haven't seen any Texas women naked. I'm having no trouble at all visualizing it. :-)

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member