funsec mailing list archives

I've got a firewall and I'm OK

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:20:36 -0800

Over on the CISSPforum, we've ben getting a bit silly, and, in discussing "Firewall -
The Movie," the discussion somehow got round to theme songs, and that rousing
classice, "I've got a firewall and I'm OK," so I wrote it:

I've got a firewall and I'm OK
I work all night and I sleep all day.

I surf the net, I hack machines
I go for a real quick pee
A midnight I go shopping,
To have Jolt on hand (what's "tea"?)

I block the bits, I surf around
I test the ACLs
I poke at other servers
To see if I ring bells

I block the ports, I hack a bit
They think I'm 133t at Phrack
And I 've got a new idea
For a new DDoS attack!

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Buying the right computer and getting it to work properly is no
more complicated than building a nuclear reactor from wristwatch
parts in a darkened room using only your teeth.         - Dave Barry
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade