funsec mailing list archives

Re: amazing post about "security pr0n"

From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:47:38 -0800

On 12/26/05, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
More than an amzing post - amazing series of posts:
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/158

the post on security policy reminds me of my favorite security policy to date:

'Notified of the security holes Moore and Chisholm exploit, Friendster
rep Lisa Kopp insists, "We have a policy that we are not being
hacked."'

source: http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/12.06/dating_pr.html

the key here is _enforcement_ of a _good_ security policy. :P

[just for grins, try saying "i have a policy that $wish".  it feels
great.  ahhh.  time for another hit...]