funsec mailing list archives

RE: EU says internet could fall apart

From: Josh Daymont <jdaymont () secureworks net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:37:00 -0400

In case anyone cares they are actually called Dutch because the early
English were confused as to where exactly who was German and who wasn't.
This is still evident today with people like the "Pennsylvania Dutch" who
are actually from Germany (Deutschland)
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Dutch)

And to think they were to first people to sail around the world :)