funsec mailing list archives

Re: Internet hoax sees China invade Japan

From: Tom Van Vleck <thvv () multicians org>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:06:47 -0400

On Oct 19, 2005, at 3:17 PM, Dr. Neal Krawetz wrote:

Maybe we should start our own "almost believeable but definitely fake"
news stories and see who picks it up.

How bout we spread the story about The Guys in the Black T-Shirts.
Story is that spammers, vxers, phishers, etc are visited by
these guys with beards and black t-shirts, BOFH types, who
take them away never to be seen again.  "We're here about the
viruses, Marvin."