funsec mailing list archives

Re: Pirates open fire on cruise ship off Somalia

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:34:07 -0600

 You gotta watch out for those Pirates, Indian Ocean is definitely the
 worst (Thailand LadyBoy Pirates Ewww!! =P)

I just uploaded pics of the boat I am going to (hopefully) buy in December

 Its a Quick and Dirty Post O' Pics but here it is:

 http://IScyb.org

 Flying out to Caracas to see the boat, if its good (and I can save up
 the $$$) then I am buying it and Sailing the World, pentesting or
 RCE'ing for money as needed (possibly ssh'ing into home base via Sat.
internet) Heck, I would do an Exhcange server or two as long as it got
 me the next slip fee!

 -JP
 "So where do I put the Twin Vulcan machine guns mounted on Universal Turrets?"
 -JP