funsec mailing list archives

Need assistance: LEO types on list

From: "Jon O." <jono () networkcommand com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:58:23 -0800

All:

I'll be speaking at the RSA conference in San Jose
this coming February. The topic includes a fair
amount of digital forensic information. I have
plently of experience in that area, but I'd like
to find some law enforcement types who I can
ask some questions of, bounce things off, etc.
If anyone out there can provide a couple minutes
to review or comment on some things, that would
help quite a bit.

If you can assist, just reply to this email and
get me off-list.

Thanks,
Jon