funsec mailing list archives

Re: so this jabber challenge has taught me...

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:14:31 +0200

Paul Vixie wrote:
...that most of us just don't need another I-M tool/environment.

(e.g., i can't even get gadi to sign onto funsec () conference jabber tisf net!)

I will, uff.

What was that about meeting me in a dark alley?!?!?!

So I had an extremely hectic few months. Gadi this.. Gadi that...

And does anyone offer to buy me beer? Noooo.
:P

I just decided to make that server ours. I.e...

It sits on YOUR bandwidth, which is very high. You do great security... and it's encrypted jabber.. so...

I guess we could create a jabber just for security professionals to meet on and talk.

        Gadi.