funsec mailing list archives

RE: jabber chat room update.... new beer champion

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:39:23 -0500

 You need a soda gun setup for your tonic and juice mixes ;-)  or is that
how you have the spirits hooked up now?

  You need a couple arcade games too.  I have a couple in my garage that
were fun to restore.

 Mike

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580