funsec mailing list archives

RE: RE: Spy cameras to spot UK drivers' every move

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 14:38:34 -0500

 that site is awesome :-)   actually makes me want to go there.... Well, if
I was young and single....

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
email:  Blanchard_Michael () EMC COM