funsec mailing list archives

Definition of Religious Right

From: "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:23:30 -0600

He wrote:
__
------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 00:23:40 GMT
From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Subject: Re: [funsec] Google said no; Yahoo, AOL, MSN yes
To: rms () computerbytesman com
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org

"[snip]

More here:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060119/wr_nm/congress_pornography_dc

Americans, your rights are under seige by the religious right,"

- ferg
___

Can I get a definition of "religious right"? Is that the opposite of
"unbelieving left"?, non-religious left?

___

"The Bush adminstration, in addition to its preoccupation with
spying on law-abiding U.S. citizens, also seems to be obsessively
interested in our fetishes and sexual interests online."
____

When "fetishes and sexual interests" have to do with children, it also
should be a concern of all. I would expect my "senator" to stop this blatant
animal behavior. I elected him. Are you stating that such should have
"freedom" to do and view this type of fetish online??

Thank You
Randall M

"You too can have your very own Computer!"

Note: Side effects include:
Blue screens; interrupt violation;
illegal operations; remote code
exploitations; virus and malware infestations;
and other unknown vulnerabilities.