funsec mailing list archives

Bookmarks for Fun

From: Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:18:11 -0500

While moving from Seattle back to Atlanta I lost my bookmarks. I
remember lots of them (most of my daily browsing list), but still need
to repopulate my sources for good InfoSec and IT News.

While manually rebuilding my list from memory, I thought I would shoot
out an email to see if any of you would be willing to paste a portion
of your bookmarks (or the whole thing) in an email to to me or the
other members. Heck, you may even get a good link or two from the
exercise.

So I will start out with what I retrieved from my meager and
dilapidated memory (with some added help from google ;-)   :

http://slashdot.org/
http://www.theregister.co.uk/
http://www.govtech.net/
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsSciTech.aspx