funsec mailing list archives

RE: OT even for a OT List - EU and Hezbollah

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:34:38 -0600

Pierre wrote:
I'd say that there isn't a simple explanation to that. The
French "riots" were a no-brainer, but that one requires
diving deep into the average European and average USian mind.
It's a stone that's better left unturned: things aren't
pretty down there...

Agreed and the last thing I wanted to do was fill the list with junk
about this. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

-Todd