funsec mailing list archives

RE: TinFoil Hat Don't Work - MIT Research

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 11:48:55 -0500

If it emits an Electro Magnetic Pulse to knock out power, the faraday cage (GROUNDED mind you) will work.

  I'll have to fully read what's up on that link... At first glance it certainly sounds interesting :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580