funsec mailing list archives

Re: mal blogs use, take #2

From: Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 11:31:33 -0800

We've already seen this last with samy's myspace.com 'worm' . . .

On Jan 5, 2006, at 11:26 AM, Gadi Evron wrote:

Then again, this is the best self-IQ-test I have seen.. maybe people are upset because they failed - like me.

Anyway, I'm fore-seeing some interesting abuse for things such as this. As an example, posting "funny code" that can mass infect people as zombies, or have them download mal code.

Try and take down a legitimate huge blogs site, or 300.

    Gadi.

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins () cisco com> // 408.527.6376 voice

     Everything has been said.  But nobody listens.

                   -- Roger Shattuck