funsec mailing list archives

My "buddy" in Quezon City

From: "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 23:23:52 -0500

Over the past week, my email account has been bombarded with email messages
carrying an worm from a computer in Quezon City, Philippines.  Whenever the
owner of this computer is logged onto the Internet, I get another infected
message sent to my email account every few minutes.  Luckily this person is
on a dial-up connection and not a broadband connection.  Regardless, I'm
still wondering how to get this person to clean up their mess.

Richard