funsec mailing list archives

Re: Shower Clock Radio With Spy Camera? [Was: Re: [funsec] Things you can 't take pictures of in public]

From: Kevin McAleavey <kevinmca () nsclean com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:25:12 -0500

 I'm reminded of Groucho Marx' comments ...

When I heard about [the Broadway play] Hair, I was kind of curious about the six naked primates on stage. So I called
up the box office and they said tickets were $11 apiece. That's an awful price to pay. I went into the bathroom at home
and took off all my clothes and looked in the mirror for five minutes. And I said, 'This isn't worth $11'.