funsec mailing list archives

'Foxy Felon' Threatens The Smoking Gun Over Online Mug Shot

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:09:29 GMT

We don't need no steeking scruples.  ;-)

Somehow, I just found thi sstory ridiculously hilariious.

Via The Smoking Gun. Enjoy.

[snip]

Claiming that Internet surfers have been using her mug shot for "private sexual gratification," a convicted drug dealer
is threatening to sue The Smoking Gun unless her booking photo is removed from our site.

So meet Casey Hicks. Again. It's been a few years since we've thought about the comely 25-year-old Floridian, whose
photo first appeared on TSG in 2002 as part of a collection of mug shots that we dubbed "Foxy Felons."

In June 2000, Hicks was arrested after selling 49 Ecstasy tablets to an undercover cop in Rockland County, New York. In
January 2001, she copped a reduced felony plea for the $400 drug deal. By the time of her sentencing, Hicks had
relocated to Florida, where she subsequently began serving a probationary term of nearly five years (we discovered her
mug shot, which you can find below, on the web site of Florida's Department of Corrections, where it still remains).

[snip]

More:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0221061hicks1.html

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net