funsec mailing list archives

RE: Antivirus domains spam...

From: "Young, Keith" <Keith.Young () montgomerycountymd gov>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:00:14 -0500

Just received spam touting "10 POWERFUL domains for leading antivirus
business related companies".  Included among these is:

   PerfectAntivirus.com

I suspect Drsolly has a valid prior claim to that one...

Whoa, that's not mine. Mine was perfect.bat

(for those not familiar with perfect.bat)
http://members.aol.com/drasolly/perfect.htm

I've got even a better product. It is based loosely on Marcus Ranum's
Perfect Firewall/IPS [1]. Introducing the "Ultimate Protection
Anti-Virus Engine":
        ultimate-antivirus.bat
        ==================
        REM Run only if you want full anti-virus protection and to lose
all of your data.
        REM Next version will have support for all drives.
        FORMAT D: /X
        FORMAT E: /X
        FORMAT F: /X

--Keith