funsec mailing list archives

Re: 1 March 1990: U.S. Secret Service Raids Austin's Steve Jackson Games

From: Troy Solo <solo () dok org>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 03:40:44 -0600

Ferg, as much as I like you, this is one of the very rare instances
which I'll go out of my way to say "This is SOOOO Old."

I know you try to post a lot to keep this list alive, but this is
reaching, man.

PS - what's the jabber server address again?

Fergie wrote:
My daily "00:01" entry for tomorrow.

Enjoy.

[snipped a really old article]

 - ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net

--
/*
/*  Troy Solo