funsec mailing list archives

Re: Jerry Tayler of Tuttle, OK knows when he's hacked...

From: Ron <iago () valhallalegends com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 08:43:17 -0600

And to think, I got up early on Saturday morning to watch cartoons. That was so much better! You've made my weekend.

Ron

Stefan Keller wrote:
City Manager (with "22 years of IT experience") sees Linux Web Server Standard Install page on his site, and
- figures he got hacked
- hunts down the Linuxmaker
- and really goes out to threaten them (FBI!!)

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/24/tuttle_centos/
http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=127 <http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=127>

Great read. (Up there with the "Atomic Boyscout")

Regards

Stefan