funsec mailing list archives

Re: Could 9/11 Be A Conspiracy?

From: "Oliver Schneider" <Borbarad () gmxpro net>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:40:03 +0200 (MEST)

Congratulations!  You godwinned the thread.  You win, and the thread is
over.
Hmm ... interesting (quote from Wikipedia): "It is considered poor form to
raise arbitrarily such a comparison with the motive of ending the thread."

I can neither see my comparison being arbitrary (comparing a 1930s act with
a 2001 act) nor was the intention to end the thread. BTW: Nope, I did not
know this "law".

So if it was *your* intention to end the discussion or see it as ended, why
did you reply at all? I did not even compare persons - which seems to be the
foundation of your beloved "Godwin's Law" as described in Wikipedia.

Regards,

Oliver