funsec mailing list archives

RE: Security Fears Prod Many Firms To Limit StaffUseofWebServices

From: "D'Aloisio, Marc" <Marc.DAloisio () ct gov>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:33:03 -0500

In that instance, we did in fact block IM at that enterprise, and also
put up a secure messaging platform fo all to use.  We also set policy
against sending corporate data over public networks unencrypted.

Marc D'Aloisio, CISSP
Network Security Analyst; Security Incident Response
State of Connecticut - Department of Information Technology