funsec mailing list archives

Re: FW: [Full-disclosure] How to Determine My System Vulnerabilities

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:10:29 -0800 (PST)

Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:58:16 -0500
From: Steven Champeon <schampeo () hesketh com>

on Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 03:45:06PM -0600, Todd Towles wrote:
Wow, now that is funny.

It'd be funnier if it wasn't likely that his other systems are
running some form of Windows.

But give the guy some credit:  At least he is TRYING to find out what
is vulnerable...  Which is more that you can say about most...

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: ghicks () cadence com

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin