funsec mailing list archives

Re: Greed, stupidity, arrogance, and small genitalia....(a c orporate study on the bells)

From: "Stephen J. Smoogen" <smooge () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:34:36 -0700

On 1/18/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Stephen J. Smoogen wrote:

On 1/18/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Todd Towles wrote:

Drsolly worte:
Boil water to 212 F
Add a teaspoon of instant.

Instant, geezz, you must be in the EU. ;) I know, I know, it was am
example...but come on, instant. =)

What, there's other ways?

Coffee should be kept green, and then roasted one hour before the
making of the coffee. It should be finely ground to almost espresso
level so that the greatest interaction between the water and coffee
grounds. The water should be about 95-110 C

It's a pretty neat trick to get water above 100 C - are you using a
pressure vessel to heat it in?

I live around 1600 meters so to make sure water goes above 100 C I
have used a pressure pot at times.

You didn't cover the question of "Milk in first?"

I try to avoid that religious fight. I have found that getting into
that fights about cooling ones tea in the cup or plate.. and whether
one should pour the tea back into the cup or drink from the plate.

No one should underestimate the power of tea.

Do you know how to make toast and Marmite?

Sadly I am a bit deficit here. I usually take the bread (baked
freshly).. toast it to a medium gold colour. Then you add a might
amount of butter for lubrication to the bread. Take the mar mite and
spread across the bread. Cut into 4  triangles. One may also take a
slice of cheddar (choose the county of your choice), place between two
slices of toasted bread with marmite and then cut into 4 triangles.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator