funsec mailing list archives

re: Crypto Hip-Hop

From: Dave Alanis <SDALAN04 () smumn edu>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 15:33:46 -0500

Thanks Ferg, you have a great sense of humor!

Can someone kill the thread posted by 0x80 () hush ai on full-disclosure? *please*

Dave

Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 20:19:34 GMT
From: Fergie
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: [funsec] Crypto Hip-Hop

I hate myself already. :-)

[snip]

Geek rapper MC Plus+ has released a song about crypto called
Alice and Bob, which goes into some tech detail, such as "if
we could factor large composites in poly time, we'd have enough
money to not have to rhyme."

Cuz I'm encrypting shit like every single day
Sending data across the network in a safe way
Protecting messages to make my pay
If you hack it you're guilty under DMCA

[snip]

Link:
http://www.boingboing.net/2006/05/05/geek_rap_about_crypt.html

Enjoy. :-)

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net

"Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds" - Einstein

"Cuanta estupidez en tan poco cerebro!"