funsec mailing list archives

RE: funsec Digest, Vol 9, Issue 15

From: "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 16:22:27 -0500

 [
[------------------------------
[
[Message: 8
[Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 20:19:34 GMT
[From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
[Subject: [funsec] Crypto Hip-Hop
[To: funsec () linuxbox org
[
[I hate myself already. :-)
[
[[snip]
[
[Geek rapper MC Plus+ has released a song about crypto called
[Alice and Bob, which goes into some tech detail, such as "if
[we could factor large composites in poly time, we'd have
[enough money to not have to rhyme."
[
[ Cuz I'm encrypting shit like every single day  Sending data
[across the network in a safe way  Protecting messages to make
[my pay  If you hack it you're guilty under DMCA
[
[[snip]
[
[Link: