funsec mailing list archives

RE: Japan, Britain Agree to Boost Joint Fight on Cybercrimes

From: "Henderson, Dennis K." <Dennis.Henderson () umb com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:04:53 -0500

As Brian said, If you rely solely on maintstream media and don't have
much time to look, you will find it hard to find good news.

In about 15 minutes.....

http://goodnewsfromthefront.com/

http://www.portaliraq.com/index.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umm_Qasr

http://www.charitywire.com/charity80/03537.html

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2001787201_historyiraq
10.html

Plus the realization that:

Its not likely that an Iraqi will end up in a mass grave, or rape room
or be ground to bits based on their views or perceived loyalty to
saddam. Yes in a democratic society, its likely that some people will
find out that they now have to work to get where they want to be but all
in all, Iraq will eventually get there. That Saddam is even being
allowed a fair trial and to tantrum for the camera at every turn is a
sure sign that Iraq is far better off than it was.

Read upon the rebuliding of germany and japan and you'll see it didn't
happen in a New York minute either.

I find it amazing thru my searches that the media seemed to spend more
time watering down or debunking some of the improvements declared than
they did looking at the documents Dan Rather claimed to be genuine...
Its too bad the media doesn't take the time to check the credibility of
all their stories before they air them..

Oh well. We can all agree to disagree on the direction that the US has
taken.

In war, there is no correct direction. War is hell.

This has been a very valuable discussion for me. I appreciate everyone's
comments mature or otherwise.

Over and out.  Peace and funsecs.....

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.  The information is exclusively for the
use of the individual or entity intended as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the message or any attached file is not
authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original transmission, any attachments and any
copies of this message from your computer system. Thank you.