funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Corp. Reports Data Loss for 1.3M Borrowe rs

From: "Nervox Nervox" <nervox.nosecurity () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:55:28 +0300

Greetings

The story doesn't mention what the actual equipment is .So basicly an
employ sends a mail?I would like to know if i send this would they buy
it ?:

Dear Uppermanagment

I'm sending this mail as a notification.
It seems that we have lost/misplaced our blade server,the SAN,our tape
drive and several month of back-up , two of our routers and the UPS (
and the 12 batteries).Please advise.

PS: Anyone has a pick-up truck i could barrow?

Best Regards Nervox.