funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spam increase

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 22:36:37 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

On 6/6/06, Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com> wrote:
The amount of spam I get has suddenly mushroomed. I'm currently getting
about 1000 pieces of spam per day, of which maybe 20 get through my
homebrew spam filter.

Sorry, I couldnt resist signing you up for 50 gay pr0n mailing lists ;-)

That something to look forward to, but hasn't arrived yet. It's heavily
pump'n'dumps, piracy and prescriptions.