funsec mailing list archives

Re: Spam increase

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 18:19:18 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Frederick M Avolio wrote:

On Jun 7, 2006, at 12:07 PM, Drsolly wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Brian Loe wrote:

Yeah, naturally I've gotten those and knew what it was about, guess I
just didn't recognize the reference. I know a guy, too, that has
profited on spam this way (not sending it, but reading it). He plays
the market all day anyway so I guess he has the time. I won't comment
on the moral implications...

Never mind the moral implications - if he reads and believes spam, the
financial implications will get him sooner or later.

No, wait... what if he believes it just enough to make millions and
then stops believing it?

Yes, that would work, provided he's lucky. Does he feel lucky?