funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] Senate Committee Approves Bill to Authorize NSA Snooping

From: "Mike Owen" <kyphros () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:41:45 -0700

On 6/9/06, Dave Dittrich <dittrich () u washington edu> wrote:
Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:
On 6/8/06, Fergie <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:
I can only encourage you to vote in November and get these bums
out of office.

Date sent:            Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:16:57 -0500
From:                 "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>

Yes, because the other bums are so much better. Better to drop out... :)

Don't vote: it only encourages them.

Uh, Rob?  Aren't you Canadian? ;)  Don't vote in your own elections,
but please don't encourage people here to not vote.  The last few
elections have been SOOOO close that every vote truly does count.
If you don't believe this, watch:

As someone who presumably lives here in Seattle (based upon your email
address), you should know as well as I do that voting here for the
prez doesn't matter, because Washington always votes Democrat by a
large majority. And for governor, they just repeat recounts until the
desired result is achieved. Either way, your vote doesn't matter :P

Mike