funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re: [privacy] Pentagon Sets its Sights on Social Networking Sites

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 16:15:15 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Dude VanWinkle wrote:

On 6/9/06, Blanchard_Michael () emc com <Blanchard_Michael () emc com> wrote:

Well, if you put it up on a web page for all to see, it's fair game.  There is no way that this compares to tapping
our phone lines or even just getting listings of whom we called and how long the conversation was.....

Is there any kind of audio logic bomb (think zip bombs) that we could
poison the DB with?

BANG!!!