funsec mailing list archives

Re: Wanna know about someone in the UK?

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 18:09:42 -0600

On 4/7/06, Technocrat <dj.technocrat.listmail () gmail com> wrote:

Dude VanWinkle wrote:
Hmm, I am not in the UK, yet I come up in the search
-JP

In the US, we have had a similar search engine for some time.

http://www.zabasearch.com/

- -Technocrat

You mean this zabasearch?

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link
resource in /usr/local/www/zaba.com/html/query1_zaba.php on line 550

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in
/usr/local/www/zaba.com/html/query1_zaba.php on line 723

:-)

-JP