funsec mailing list archives

Re: MS06-030 PoC Exploit

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 06:13:27 GMT

Another MS06-030 PoC:

 http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/1911

- ferg

-- "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net> wrote:

I think we're probably looking at the possibility of several
"0-day +N" exploits surfacing in the next few days (where "N"
is the number of days after the vulnerability/patch is announced).

Maybe not.

See:
http://www.milw0rm.com/exploits/1910

Also:
"Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-030:
Vulnerability in Server Message Block Could Allow Elevation of
Privilege (914389)"
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS06-030.mspx

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net