funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] RE: Problem Solved: Bush Creates Task Force toFight IdentityTheft

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:56:17 -0800

"Identity theft is a serious problem in America," the
president told reporters after meeting with victims who
described to him the personal and financial impact of such crimes.

It wasn't *really* George Bush who said that, was it?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Never lend books, for no one ever returns them; the only books I
have in my library are books that other folks have lent me.
                                                    - Anatole France
Dictionary Information Security     www.syngress.com/catalog/?pid=4150
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm