funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hackers Deface 750 Israeli Websites in Protest of IDF Operation in Gaz a

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:17:22 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:33:21 CDT, Brian Loe said:
On 6/28/06, Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

Probably a good thing, too.  What would be the average lifespan of one
of those Arab hackers, against an squad of Israeli military?  (I already
know the answer if Israeli special forces are involved - "the Sinai Peninsula's
newest grease spot"...)

Is it racist to make fun of the towel?

In this case, I said "Arab hackers" because they were self-identified as
such.  For that matter, I wouldn't give many *other* hackers much of a chance
against Israeli military, except *maybe* some of the 'Geeks with Guns' flavor.
There aren't many other armies around that combine good training, good hardware,
and battle experience to that level - any nominations?

And while we're on the topic - which special forces/black ops unit would you
*least* want actively looking for you?

Little Chalfont Public Library overdue books department.