funsec mailing list archives

Re: [privacy] CIA May Have Illegally Accessed Canadian Bank Records

From: "Henderson, Dennis K." <Dennis.Henderson () umb com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:54:11 -0500

Wow I guess simple equations don't compute on this list...

So you ask someone for acces to their server. They give you a username and password. You access the server and then it
was determined that it was illegal for the person to give you access...

Who goes to jail???

Btw, apologies for top post. Its a bitch to bottom post on a crackberry

Dennis Henderson
Manager Data Security
UMB Bank
816-860-1381