funsec mailing list archives

RE: Who needs terrorists? We can causeterrorallbyourselves...

From: "Justin Polazzo" <jpolazzo () thesportsauthority com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:34:56 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of StyleWar
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:34 PM
To: 'Larry Seltzer'; funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: RE: [funsec] Who needs terrorists? We can
causeterrorallbyourselves...

Wait a sec Larry -- No sense confusing anyone here with spontaneous
facts or anything.

We're having way too much fun pretending we're smarter and more well
traveled than our friends, neighbors, family members and colleagues in
the alternately Illuminati and Keystone Cop 'Gubment'.

<..he says while putting on his tinfoil hat..>

Didnt you know? Tinfoil hats don't work, that was just a conspiracy
perpetrated by The Man: http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

-JP