funsec mailing list archives

men == pwned

From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:11:09 -0700

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4921690.stm

"""
Catching sight of a pretty woman really is enough to throw a man's
decision-making skills into disarray, a study suggests.

The more testosterone he has, the stronger the effect, according to
work by Belgian researchers...

The men's performance in the tests showed those who had been exposed
to the "sexual cues" were more likely to accept an unfair offer than
those who were not...

Dr Siegfried DeWitte, one of the researchers who worked on the study,
said: "We like to think we are all rational beings, but our research
suggests ... that people with high testosterone levels are very
vulnerable to sexual cues.
"""

exploiting this vulnerability is fairly straightforward.  alpha male
related PEBKAC incidents on the rise...