funsec mailing list archives

RE: Re: political spectrums - was: University of SouthCarolina e-Mail CompromisesStudentIDs

From: "Justin Polazzo" <jpolazzo () thesportsauthority com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:22:13 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org] On Behalf Of Brian Loe
The left-right spectrum is simplistic and naïve[2].

Agreed - and the libertarians have been using the grid for decades to recruit people - but what's your point?

There is no such thing as "right", "left" "libertarian" or "green". Only Next Generation vs Original. Picard vs Kirk.

Picard'ians tend to think that in an advanced society, we should be able to take care of the less fortunate/able until
we can correct most of societies ills through education and advanced medicine

Kirk'ites think we should just kill the weak and take their green women ;-)

-JP <who prefers TNG of course>