funsec mailing list archives

Sacry Websites of the Week

From: "Dude VanWinkle" <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:36:35 -0600

http://www.phonelosers.org/pi/ - Stalker Resources, all on the same page!

I am not sure whether its the utilities that scare me, or just the
picture of the Admin in the top left....

---------------

And just in case you want to use zabasearch (who has this nifty tool
that tries to show your location by IP via maps.google that I found
via digg: http://www.zabasearch.com/frames/zaba_location.map.php ) ,
make sure you form your queries carefully:

http://www.zabasearch.com/

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link
resource in /usr/local/www/zaba.com/html/query1_zaba.php on line 550

Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in
/usr/local/www/zaba.com/html/query1_zaba.php on line 723
------

lol

-JP