funsec mailing list archives

Re: The Blogosphere Is Alive With the Sound of Colbert Chatte r...

From: "Brian Loe" <knobdy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 22:14:06 -0500

Is this or is this not a list for politics?

On 5/4/06, Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com> wrote:
I have been waiting 6 years for someone to piss GWB off, he has been
pissing me off for so long, and it seemed he was sheltered from all
out hatred. He had aides clip the articles that badmouthed him out of
his daily paper, they parked buses in front of me when I went to
protest him, even pre-911 I was forced into the "free speech zone"
that his fleet of limos didnt even pass by.

Steven Colbert rocks! I just wish his show was consistently as funny ;-)

-JP<who says "your welcome for the link Mr. Slade">