funsec mailing list archives

Re: Probe to Pluto running windows?

From: Barrie Dempster <barrie () reboot-robot net>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 14:55:49 +0100

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 14:32 +0100, Drsolly wrote:
Could you imagine, changing the IP address on your Pluto probe only
realise suddenly that you've gotten octal and decimal confused.

It's at that point that you ask yourself why you didn't pay the extra to
have access to the on-site technicals support bods. Nothing worse than
an interplanetary trip as the result of a "DOH!" moment. We've all been
there.

Side note, I think that the low value of Plutonian money means you can
probably export your labour there quite cheaply.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

              - http://reboot-robot.net -

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game