funsec mailing list archives

Re: Just a few things

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 18:17:48 GMT

David S. Isenberg brings up a very good point in a brief
snippet on his isen.blog earlier today.

He suggests that, at the root of the of the Internet
"survivability" question is two fundamentally different
viewpoints:

[snip]

One question is, "How do we change access provisioning so
the Internet survives."

The other is, "How do we change the Internet so telcos
(and cablecos) survive."

As you read the various arguments, ask yourself which question
is being answered.

[snip]

 http://isen.com/blog/2006/05/two-different-questions.html

No hesitation in answering those questions in my mind.

- ferg

p.s. Also, a good way to keep up on Net Neutrality news is
to stay abreast of http://www.savetheinternet.com/

-- "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com> wrote:

1.Are you all following the "Net Neutrality" bill? Comments?

Net neutrality bill goes to Washington
Proposed legislation seeks level playing field for all http://mail.vnunet.com/cgi-bin1/flo/y/eoYu0GrqXb0O4Z0C7xs0EU

[snip]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net