funsec mailing list archives

Violent porn possesion in the UK gets you 3 years in prison

From: Blue Boar <BlueBoar () thievco com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:57:33 -0700

"A mother whose daughter died at the hands of a man obsessed with violent internet porn has won her fight for a ban on possessing such images.

The government has announced plans to make the possession of violent porn punishable by three years in jail."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/berkshire/5297600.stm

I don't suppose it would work if we found a murderer with a violent sexual obsession with airport security?

                                        BB