funsec mailing list archives

Re: Dawson

From: der Mouse <mouse () rodents montreal qc ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 07:34:42 -0400 (EDT)

Mouse, you and yours OK?

Thank you!  Yes.  I'm fine, and as far as I know I have no direct
relationship, even casual ones, with any of the victims.  (Though it's
possible, I suppose, that someone I am in infrequent contact with was
involved and I just haven't heard yet, though it's unlikely since I
don't think any of my acquaintances are involved with Dawson.)

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse () rodents montreal qc ca