funsec mailing list archives

Re: Websense: Malicious Website/Malicious Code of the Week

From: Axel Pettinger <api () worldonline de>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:16:15 +0200

Fergie wrote:

I really enjoy these Websense blog posts.

This week, Stephan Chenette of Websense Security Labs, walks through
another fun analysis:

 http://www.websense.com/securitylabs/blog/blog.php?BlogID=79

Enjoy. :-)

Not sure whether I should mention it at all as I didn't really "enjoy"
the following site content when I saw it the first time. For some reason
I felt dirty and wanted to wash my hands afterwards ... I simply can't
stand that kind of malware. Anyway, more background info regarding the
malware in question:

http://www.bluetack.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t15097.html

Regards,
Axel Pettinger