funsec mailing list archives

Rmember this the next time you're tempted to bait a 419'er..

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:40:15 -0400

Those Nigerians are crazy sumbitches.   Really.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14853962/

"In 2001, eight people were burned to death after one person in their group was
accused of making a bystander's penis magically disappear."

"How do you know she's a witch?" "She turned me into a newt"...."I got better.."

Maybe the FUSTT419P is to to convince them that the computers
are actually controlled by malevolent spirits, and they should be attacked
with axes... Yeah, that's the ticket. :)