funsec mailing list archives

Re: Sex Baiting Prank on Craigslist Affects Hundreds

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:35:57 -0400

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:05:28 EDT, "Young, Keith" said:

As I was watching this, it creeped me out, because damn near EVERY
one of those men was a white man, between 20 and mid 30's as well...
There were a few black guys and I don't recall any other races in
those clips...

That is because the Craigslist posting specifically asked for "a white
or latin only, str8 brutal dom muscular male [30-35 yo]".

Anybody understand the psychology behind the guys who obviously didn't
fit the request, but replied anyhow?